Island Breeze Soups are Farm Fresh
Our idea for making soups began on a farm. In upstate New York we were organically farming crops and raising free range chickens and eggs and selling them at farmer's markets. We knew our produce and poultry intimately. Organic, antibiotic free and fresh. Simple food brought fresh to market. The way it should be.
We started making soups for friends who urged us to add them to our farmer's market wares and sold them cold-packed at the markets. And customers raved...
And Island Breeze Soups was born.
We featured the staple, hearty soups that we grew up on, but also added soups inspired by travel to exotic, foreign lands. Places where food is brought fresh to market daily. We think we have created something very special and believe you'll appreciate the difference that quality can make.
Globally Inspired. Fresh To You.
Island Breeze Soups.
Island Breeze Coconut Chicken Soup
Our Award Winning Coconut Chicken Soup is All Natural, Gluten Free and velvety smooth. Made nutrient dense with Coconut Milk, Mushrooms and fresh herbs. Grandma would love this!
Island Breeze Foods - Gluten & Dairy Free
We love sourcing our ingredients from local farms. Buying locally means that we can get to know the farmers and their farming methods. We work with Organic and Self-Sustaining farms and make our soups with that same ethos - farm fresh. Our Soups, Salads and Sauces are always fresh, wholesome, tasty and best of all - Gluten Free & Dairy Free!
Our Commitment to Quality:
1. We use locally sourced products to make all of our food.
2. Our foods are Gluten Free.
3. Our foods are Dairy Free.
4. Our foods are Soy Free. We use Coconut Amino Acids in place of Soy products because they taste better and are free from Estrogen.
5. We use local, humanely raised, free range, hormone-free chicken.
6. We use grass-fed AND finished beef that is free from bovine growth hormones. A lot of farmer's feed their livestock grass and then 'finish' them for 18 months with a diet of mostly corn. You want to eat beef and that is both grass-fed AND grass-finished.
8. We use cold water fish and seafood.
9. We use organic, fresh herbs that are added once the soups have cooled, to preserve their nutrients. They are only 'cooked' when you heat them up. They taste better that way too.